What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 359 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Six to top off the bank holiday (f**k the bank but not the holiday):-

Dixie Chicks : Taking the long way round

Justin Townes Earle : Harlem River

Professor Longhair : Hey now Baby

Richie Havens : Handsome Johnny

Neil Young : Unknown Legend

Tom Waits : Heart Attack and Vine

And so I bid you goodnight. :D

I salute your taste sir!

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

• 2 months later...

Eyes Be Closed - Washed Out

Blue Tomorrow - The Swimming Pool Qs

Parallelograms - Linda Perhacs

D'yer Mak'er - Led Zep

Here Comes Everybody - The Wake

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

was at Jersey Boys when I we were down in London for the Scotland game, so been listening to some Frankie Valli stuff. Beggin'. And currently playing, Try Jah Love, by Third World, a fantastic song that hardly anyone has ever heard of.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

was at Jersey Boys when I we were down in London for the Scotland game, so been listening to some Frankie Valli stuff. Beggin'. And currently playing, Try Jah Love, by Third World, a fantastic song that hardly anyone has ever heard of.

didn't know 'Sounds of the 60s' is on Radio 2 on Saturday mornings - superb (apart from John Denver).

Love that song, not listened to The Wake in ages!

Time to sort that I think ^_^

I saw The Wake a few months ago - supported The Pastels @ The CCA, and are still awesome!

European Fairs Cup [aka Inter City Cup / UEFA Cup / Europa League], 30th September 1968: Morton (3) v Chelsea (4) !!!

I saw The Wake a few months ago - supported The Pastels @ The CCA, and are still awesome!

Didn't know they were still going Chris! Come to think of it didn't know The Pastels were still on the go either :blink:

RIP New Order...

Didn't know they were still going Chris! Come to think of it didn't know The Pastels were still on the go either :blink:

Pastels just released a great new lp 'Slow Summits' - their first for 16 years Davie! Stephen asked Caesar & co to reform and do a one-off support - was a magical (sold out) night: me, Theresa, Kenny Marshall & George Robertson all loved it, specially 'the brilliant Baby Honey' finish!!..... :rolleyes:

European Fairs Cup [aka Inter City Cup / UEFA Cup / Europa League], 30th September 1968: Morton (3) v Chelsea (4) !!!

I'm sure The Wake supported The Hardy Boys at Glasgow Popfest 3 years ago. Which was weird but not as weird as when The June Brides supported us in London a year later.....

What have you been told about name dropping?

:P :P :P

RIP New Order...

Davie McArthur (you know, from the Hardy Boys) called me a 'little shit' at the football once.

Oh, and listening to Killswitch Engage - Let the Bridges Burn

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Did i???? :mellow: I can only apologise. I don't remember this.

Apparently I made insensitive remarks on your birthday. Something something 18th century something.

^_^

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg