What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 336 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

National Express - The Divine Comedy

Pirouette - Tall Dwarfs

Mr Pharmacist - The Fall

Adelaide - John Cale

Ice Cream Man - Jonathan Richman

This Year - The Mountain Goats

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

National Express - The Divine Comedy

Pirouette - Tall Dwarfs

Mr Pharmacist - The Fall

Adelaide - John Cale

Ice Cream Man - Jonathan Richman

This Year - The Mountain Goats

How can you listen to all of those at once?? :huh:

The thread title is ...Listening to at the Moment!! :blink:

Edit to add...

The Shamen - LSI

Edited by dmc

RIP New Order...

Killswitch Engage - Self Revolution (live)

I love this band.

Killswitch Engage - Fixation on the Darkness.

One of the best soft choruses they've ever written.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I love this band.

Killswitch Engage - Fixation on the Darkness.

One of the best soft choruses they've ever written.

HAW YOU! New album was pish, I was gutted. :(

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

HAW YOU! New album was pish, I was gutted. :(

Yeah it was. But everything up until then was just brilliant. I really can't pick a favourite album but Alive or Just Breathing when performed by Howard Jones probably shades it. I really, really need to see them live.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Yeah it was. But everything up until then was just brilliant. I really can't pick a favourite album but Alive or Just Breathing when performed by Howard Jones probably shades it. I really, really need to see them live.

Howard Jones? That mullet toting dude from the 80s? Wow, he's changed musical direction these days...

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

Howard Jones? That mullet toting dude from the 80s? Wow, he's changed musical direction these days...

Haha. He's actually a big black dude!

onsP5NR.jpg

That title reminds me of one of my favourite songs of all time....

Puddle of Mudd - She F**king Hates Me

That's a great tune. The Godsmack one is as angry as it sounds though. Puddle of Mudd one is a good stoner tune I reckon.

On another note, one of my pals who gave me a hard time for my music in Zante in the summer has decided that he now likes Breaking Benjamin after someone else gave him a few tunes to listen to. I mean WTF. :angry: He spent a fortnight on holiday telling me they were s***e and that the White Lies and some other indie pish were so much better than AC/DC and Breaking Benjamin and Trust Company etc. Little s***. I want the credit I deserve, dammit. I helped educate him.

onsP5NR.jpg

You should end him. He brought it on himself.

That's got to be the only choice since he told me that fucking Meatloaf shits all over AC/DC when he was trying to get me to go see the fat dick with him, man. He's lucky he told me that over the phone or I would have broke his face.

onsP5NR.jpg

Meatloaf?! You owe it to the world to ruin this ignoramus. People like him are the reason the world is rife with rampant stupidity - no decent person should rest until these fools are unmasked and eliminated.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.