What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 311 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Good find young chow.

Ooft, up late on the ale?

Anyway, another good tune with a wacky FF fanboy video too.

88AMDwqZCbY

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Rob Dougan - I'm Not Driving Anymore (Instrumental)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Various Artists - Perfect Day

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Just watched the movie, 500 days of Summer, ok movie, but very good soundtrack, including; Please, Please, Please and There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by the worlds' finest foursome and cameos by The Pixies and The Doves. :D

Biffy Clyro - The Captain

Took me a while to warm to this as it's nothing like their usual output - genius stuff.

It's the best song they've ever done. Just an unbelievable piece of work.

Anyways ...

Lostprophets - Where We Belong

: )