What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 279 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

What a ****ing album. The best lyrics ever written are on these songs.

Agree. :D

The Byrds - 20 Essential Tracks.

To be fair, there's only really about 10 essential tracks on this album, the rest are fillers.

Awww the good ones..... the roses, the pixies, the stones, the beach boys and big Link Wray.... awwwwwww e good ones

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

The Smiths - The Smiths

It's time the tale were told

of how you took a child

and you made him old

That's the intro to the finest work of art ever to be laid down on acetate, IMO.

This is my favourite album of all time for so many reasons that it would be almost impossibe to explain, so I won't bother. I don't want anyone to thinkthat I am narrow minded, and only listen to The Smiths, that's not true. I have an extensive musical library to chose from, It's just that I love The Smiths.

To those who love it, they know why, and for those who don't.....................you've not really listened.

Paolo Nutini - Candy

Good song and dont you say its naw ! lol doesny matter where hes from.

It's horrendous, man. Watched that fella on Jonathan Ross and honestly couldn't stop laughing. I was amazed by how much of a joke he is.

Guns N' Roses - Mr Brownstone

Ripper... makes me wanna take off my skin and dance around in my bones.

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Shack - Streets of Kenny
What a shout! Shack were criminally ignored-HMS Fable is a perfect album.

It's horrendous, man. Watched that fella on Jonathan Ross and honestly couldn't stop laughing. I was amazed by how much of a joke he is.
Im not a big fan of Nutini, but I was pleasantly surprised by Candy-I think it's a great song.

Guns N' Roses - Mr Brownstone

Tune!!! x infinity!!! Their best, in my opinion. What a riff, funky as fck!

YOWZER!!!

Picked up Manics' Everything Must Go and Stone Roses The Second Coming in the hmv 2 for tenner thing in hmv the other day, great to hear them again, only had emg on tape, and The Roses album was snaffled by an ex in 1997 (along with my gatefold se of Weller's first solo album, the bitch.

Begging You----WHAT a song

Edited by DongaTon

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Im not a big fan of Nutini, but I was pleasantly surprised by Candy-I think it's a great song.

Picked up Manics' Everything Must Go and Stone Roses The Second Coming in the hmv 2 for tenner thing in hmv the other day, great to hear them again, only had emg on tape, and The Roses album was snaffled by an ex in 1997 (along with my gatefold se of Weller's first solo album, the bitch.

Begging You----WHAT a song

It was more his performance I was laughing at, search for it on YouTube. It's funny as fck.

I've never really got into The Second Coming, must have played it at the most 3 times since I got it.

It was more his performance I was laughing at, search for it on YouTube. It's funny as fck.

I've never really got into The Second Coming, must have played it at the most 3 times since I got it.

Give it a little time... total underrated album IMO

Black Eyed Dog - Nick Drake

Fifteen Feet Of Pure White Snow - Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds

Crying Lightning - Arctic Monkeys

Sliced Tomatoes - Just Brothers

Hope For Happiness - Soft Machine

Little Boy Soldiers - The Jam

Song For You - Gram Parsons

Got a little playlist set up with a Southern Comfort and coke :D

Edited by MrX