What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 276 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino Variation)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Beerjacket - Animosity (Album)

Gave his Myspace site a listen this morning, sounds pretty good. Whats the album like?

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Gave his Myspace site a listen this morning, sounds pretty good. Whats the album like?

That's actually the album he's got on his MySpace. He was playing in Avalanche in Glasgow when I was in so I just bought it. :)

Bruce Hornsby and The Range - Mandolin Rain

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Muse - United States of Eurasia

Hrm. As much as I want to like it, I'm not sure I can. It would be a good song if they had just played it properly but it veers past overblown to just being ridiculous too often :(

I suppose Matt Bellamy was always going to lose the plot for an album or two :unsure:

AWMSC

STEEL PANTHER ARE COMING TO GLASGOW!!!!!!

My god best news I've heard this summer! CANNOT FECKING WAIT.

For anyone who wants to see them tickets on sale tomorrow! :D

defo :lol:

a like there music but a love em after there interview on NME was one of the funnyest hings a have heard :lol: