What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 235 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Here, get me in the Jesse forum now.

plz.

This will be discussed by the board at the next Jesse Ventura executive management team meeting. It's in July.

Edit to add: To stay on topic, I'm listening to the menu music from Halo 3. It's soothing.

Edited by Boozehound

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

thanks mate

glad someone has taste

are u in NL? not sure where that place under your name

Naw mate - local spelling for Somerset :blush:

Away to listen to some Weather Report in memory.

Edited by TaunTon

This will be discussed by the board at the next Jesse Ventura executive management team meeting. It's in July.

Hmph.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

White Lies album, again. Absolutely tremendous. They'll be pretty big this year no doubt.

Acquired The Rifles and Franz Ferdinand albums as well. Not listened to The Rifles yet but there are a few decent tracks on the new Franz Ferdinand one - Ulysses probably being their best (though I get the feeling it's gonna become one of those songs thats way overplayed).

Edited by 18GMFC74
TTG JIM!!!

White Lies album, again. Absolutely tremendous. They'll be pretty big this year no doubt.

Acquired The Rifles and Franz Ferdinand albums as well. Not listened to The Rifles yet but there are a few decent tracks on the new Franz Ferdinand one - Ulysses probably being their best (though I get the feeling it's gonna become one of those songs thats way overplayed).

I got the White Lies album the other day, pretty good but seems to drag on a bit, partly due to a lack of variety and "texture", if you will, and the fact that more than a few songs would suffer none from being a fair bit shorter.

Not heard the Franz one yet, but Ulysses is a terrible song imo, and if it's in any way indicative of the album I'll not bother.

TVl39LBZGMw

A fine choice, John Entwhistle's playing is unreal, absolutely phenomenal. I wish I could have got to see him play live :(

AWMSC