What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 234 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Listened to; White Lies - "To Lose My Life" for the first time tonight, they are billed (by their PR) as being like Joy Division/Echo and The Bunnymen, I heard them as more of a B.Movie/ Editors hybrid, regardless, I rate them.

Beck - "The New Pollution"

The The - "Heartland" - "Uncertain Smile" - "The Beat(en) Generation"

Billy Bragg - "Levi Stubbs Tears/Walk Away Renee"

Roddy Frame - "Small World"

The Rezillos - "Can't Stand My Baby" - "Top Of The Pops"

The Smiths - "This Charming Man"

Listened to; White Lies - "To Lose My Life" for the first time tonight, they are billed (by their PR) as being like Joy Division/Echo and The Bunnymen, I heard them as more of a B.Movie/ Editors hybrid, regardless, I rate them.

Beck - "The New Pollution"

The The - "Heartland" - "Uncertain Smile" - "The Beat(en) Generation"

Billy Bragg - "Levi Stubbs Tears/Walk Away Renee"

Roddy Frame - "Small World"

The Rezillos - "Can't Stand My Baby" - "Top Of The Pops"

The Smiths - "This Charming Man"

Saw a picture of White Lies and instantly thought of Joy Division.

White Lies are good, saw them in King Tuts a while back. Have enjoyed the album this past week or so.

There are definite comparisons to be made to Joy Division, Teardrop Explodes, Echo & The Bunnymen even Depeche Mode.

A hybrid 80's band if you will, still sound good though. I've a feeling they're going to get massive this year.

Also just listening to the new The View album. Very Good.

White Lies are good, saw them in King Tuts a while back. Have enjoyed the album this past week or so.

There are definite comparisons to be made to Joy Division, Teardrop Explodes, Echo & The Bunnymen even Depeche Mode.A hybrid 80's band if you will, still sound good though. I've a feeling they're going to get massive this year.

Also just listening to the new The View album. Very Good.

Have none of you young whippersnappers ever heard of B Movie?, It's like the 80's never happened. :D

Hope you are enjoying boozy.

I'm off to bed now. If you require any info from me then could you ring in the morning and not AFTER HALF PAST CHUFN ONE A.M. YA NUTCASE!!!!!!

YOu were correct though. MISC 5s team owned the that sorry Dutch Masters mob! They have either no shame or have had it erased from their memories due to the cutting humiliation that was handed to them.

On yersel Boozy!!

Hope you are enjoying boozy.

I'm off to bed now. If you require any info from me then could you ring in the morning and not AFTER HALF PAST CHUFN ONE A.M. YA NUTCASE!!!!!!

YOu were correct though. MISC 5s team owned the that sorry Dutch Masters mob! They have either no shame or have had it erased from their memories due to the cutting humiliation that was handed to them.

On yersel Boozy!!

:blush:

Ach, fck it, was worth it mate just to get it right round that mob! :lol:

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

:blush:

Ach, fck it, was worth it mate just to get it right round that mob! :lol:

Here, get me in the Jesse forum now.

plz.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg