What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 181 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Which plant?

How many Smiths/Morrissey songs have you actually listened to? I bet you're another one of those people that sees the song title "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" and thinks Morrissey's lyrics must be depressing.

The Chorus of "There Is A Light" I believe is about death and how its a pleasure? :blink: Thats only from memory though. How many Smiths/Morrissey songs have I listened to? Enough.

I can't believe your naive enough to disregard the fact that The Smiths/Morrissey songs are by in large depressing.

The Chorus of "There Is A Light" I believe is about death and how its a pleasure? :blink: Thats only from memory though. How many Smiths/Morrissey songs have I listened to? Enough.

I can't believe your naive enough to disregard the fact that The Smiths/Morrissey songs are by in large depressing.

"And if a double-decker bus

Crashes into us

To die by your side

Is such a heavenly way to die

And if a ten-ton truck

Kills the both of us

To die by your side

Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine"

What's depressing about that?

There's a few songs I can imagine you'd find depressing: How Soon Is Now? Asleep, I Know It's Over... but you seriously must be close to suicide already if you find them depressing. There's far more humorous songs than 'depressing'. How can you find lyrics like 'I got confused - I killed a horse', 'the vicar in a tutu - he's not strange' and 'ask me why and I'll spit in your eye' depressing?

I'm claiming the victory.

Moz is God, there is a light that never goes out.

4053041377a8492546690l.jpg

Don't. You did not win.

Iced Earth - The Path I Choose

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I have to say i dont like Morrissey's music but you cant say hes pish, if he was pish he wouldnt have sold so many albums and have fans. If it just so happens that you dont like some singer then it doesnt mean they are pish it means you think they are pish, but it is funny how annoyed people get when someone calles a band/singer they love pish. I must admit it does annoy me sometimes when people start saying that music you listen to is pish, it just depends on your taste of music. :P

Oh and by the way Morrissey IS PISH !! lol.

1379248855-xxSCO%20STINSONxx.png

I have to say i dont like Morrissey's music but you cant say hes pish, if he was pish he wouldnt have sold so many albums and have fans. If it just so happens that you dont like some singer then it doesnt mean they are pish it means you think they are pish, but it is funny how annoyed people get when someone calles a band/singer they love pish. I must admit it does annoy me sometimes when people start saying that music you listen to is pish, it just depends on your taste of music. :P

Oh and by the way Morrissey IS PISH !! lol.

Look at you hoovering up and amalgamating posts from the Day Break thread the other week. ;)

In answer to your post, no s***. Everyone has an opinion on music - and thats mine. Just because he's sold a few albums doesn't mean to say he's everybodys cup of tea.

He's pish. The End.

Look at you hoovering up and amalgamating posts from the Day Break thread the other week. ;)

In answer to your post, no s***. Everyone has an opinion on music - and thats mine. Just because he's sold a few albums doesn't mean to say he's everybodys cup of tea.

He's pish. The End.

4 Smiths albums, 8 Smiths compilations with another coming out and one live album. 9 solo albums with another to be released in February. 2 live albums and 9 comipilations.

Just a few aye. :)

Edited by Deego

4 Smiths albums, 8 Smiths compilations with another coming out and one live album. 9 solo albums with another to be released in February. 2 live albums and 9 comipilations.

Just a few aye. :)

I was referring to the good ones.

Great song, a truly fantastic piece of music.

Daddy's Gone at TITP:

TBH i've heard of this band for a wee while but never heard the music until friday night when i saw them playing at reading (on TV).. sounded good, so i spent yesterday TRYING to download the album, only got 6 songs so far. :angry:

The future just ain't what it used to be