What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 178 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Morrissey - Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself

:wub:

Young Ryan, was that a dig at me for asking about the new album( I'd like to think not ) or just a referance.

This was edited by angry/disappointed/apologetic of Grangemouth, delete as appropriate.

Young Ryan, was that a dig at me for asking about the new album( I'd like to think not ) or just a referance.

This was edited by angry/disappointed/apologetic of Grangemouth, delete as appropriate.

I did give you an answer so obviously not. :P

You know what, you're dodgy. Sack being on the same life raft as you. Sack that. :angry:

:lol:

I'm not a big Metallica fan, a lot of their stuff was pretty average, and they are of course sell outs, but some of their stuff was superb.

Edit: Ten Masked Men - Livin' La Vida Loca

Take terrible songs and do metal covers, they become great. :D

Edited by dunning1874

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Morrissey - Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself

Think that might actually be my fav solo song of his. Don't think it's his best, but for no good reason at all it's apersonal favourite!

Listening to Muse's "Execution Commentary" (b-side to Plug In Baby), really like it musically, and I find the vocal on it really funny, found one website which has the lyrics as something like "blah blurrrrrrrrr eyeyeyahahayeyeyeyaaayyyyyyeeeee"! I dunno why, but the image of some firing squad actually listening to it while executing a load of folk just strikes me as being quite amusing, and maybe the most bizzare thing ever.

AWMSC

Fuk me gently!!!

Anyone heard glenn campbell's album "Meet Glenn Campbell"??

The guy who did Rhinestone Cowboy and played on early beachboys stuff being a relative.

Feekin ell!! For a bloke from the country set up, I have heard 4 songs from it!! Superb!!

Basically covers of songs from the last 15 years.

Great versions...better than originals... of sing by travis and good riddance by green day.

Heard stuff on tom morton, stuart maconie, billy sloan etc. It sounds the biz!!!!

Everyone should buy it!!!

Google it. Listen it sing and good riddance and tell me they are not genius covers!!!!!

I get paid on thursday and it is the first thing that i will buy.

The Smiths - Well I Wonder

I was just about to commend you for listening to some Paul Weller - finally a change, but you had to go an ruin it by listening to another track of despair and depression. More than anything, I'm shocked you haven't taken your own life yet with your narrow, depressing taste of music - although you have opened it up to two bands now.

I was just about to commend you for listening to some Paul Weller - finally a change, but you had to go an ruin it by listening to another track of despair and depression. More than anything, I'm shocked you haven't taken your own life yet with your narrow, depressing taste of music - although you have opened it up to two bands now.

You've obviously never paid attention to Morrissey's lyrics then, and I think you'll find I have quite a varied taste in music!