What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 141 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

At the Zoo - Simon and Garfunkel

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Yep, Wembley July 85, week after Live Aid. Born in the USA tour, 3 1/2 hours of greatness. One of the top gigs ever for me.

I hope he plays for that long at the Emirates. Magic tour, next Saturday night!

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Never Never by the Libertines.

Pete Doherty very, very nearly played a secret gig in Red tonight! It was all arranged subject to how he was feeling when he woke up today, but apparently he just wasn't 'up for it'. Not that i'm disappointed as i can't stand him(now).

Pete Doherty very, very nearly played a secret gig in Red tonight! It was all arranged subject to how he was feeling when he woke up today, but apparently he just wasn't 'up for it'. Not that i'm disappointed as i can't stand him(now).

I was told on Sunday that he was playing an acoustic set at the barrowlands last night, dunno if he did tho.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

I love that song - haven't heard in ages, but right now I'm listening to a lot of Mozart. Does nobody else like classical music? :rolleyes:

What's even more random is you quoting a post from nearly two years ago... ;)

I salute you on your agreeable tastes however.

Edited by Sammario
When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

I was told on Sunday that he was playing an acoustic set at the barrowlands last night, dunno if he did tho.

He did indeed, was announced just after he got released from the nick the other week, was a pretty good gig, despite a lot of technical problems.

As for playing in Red...I'll take stories about Doherty playing in Greenock when I actually see him on stage. Seems every couple of weeks someone decides that rumour. Not having a go at you Franco, just a general observation!!!

AWMSC

He did indeed, was announced just after he got released from the nick the other week, was a pretty good gig, despite a lot of technical problems.

As for playing in Red...I'll take stories about Doherty playing in Greenock when I actually see him on stage. Seems every couple of weeks someone decides that rumour. Not having a go at you Franco, just a general observation!!!

Yeah, fair comment eanie. Just to put a little bit of cred on the story though, the girl who was first support on Mon at the Barrowlands was Kristina Cox, the girl who won Megastars last year. She was lined up for the support slot again had Doherty been up for it in Red. I've got no doubt it was a possibility, but no idea how likely it was to happen.

Same!

Just a shame that Dragonforce's lyrics are s***.

Agreed. :(

Good tunes though.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

AC/DC - Touch Too Much

Just got Highway To Hell on cd today and realised it's 29 years since i bought it on vinyl, scarey! Still epic though.

I only got into AC/DC a few years ago when I was working with a guy who loved them. What a band.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.