What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 78 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

i love james. does anyone have any pre 1990 stuff on mp3? mine is all on vinyl and cant soulseek to work

Ive a s*** load of james stuff i got on bitcomet using torrentbox...Stutter..Strip Mine ..Gold mother are the only pre 90s ive got though....But look for James Discography if u have Bitcomet

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Live Sports - MyP2P

Check the Forum for Baseball Listings as MLB is no longer aloud on Sopcast

ok cheers will give it a bash. i was gonna buy one of those wee usb turntables and convert all my vinyl but i suppose i might not have to if i learn how to work comets and torrents and such!

No probs...its easy to use and theres alot of rare stone roses stuff on it as well ...use torrentbox i find tht the best

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Live Sports - MyP2P

Check the Forum for Baseball Listings as MLB is no longer aloud on Sopcast

This is a real thought provoking thread, if ever there was one-why do folk enjoy foisting their tastes on others?

That's something I couldn't bring myself to do for all the chi in Tina.

When I was a youngster and music was music, I used to listen to Harry Lauder on the wind up gramophone.

Right now I'm listening to Radio Scotland-it's quite good sometimes.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Back in the USSR - The Beatles.

“The Bible may, indeed does, contain a warrant for trafficking in humans, for ethnic cleansing, for slavery, for bride-price, and for indiscriminate massacre, but we are not bound by any of it because it was put together by crude, uncultured human mammals.â€

― Christopher Hitchens, God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything