What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 8 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Bowie - Black Tie White Noise

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Rainbow - Since You've Been Gone

Can anyone recommend any songs? My songs on limewire are becoming extremely boring and I can't be arsed going to fetch some CDs from the car.

Got a Rainbow best of CD on Friday, Pot of Gold its called, lovely stuff.

Coupla songs for you to download, a few from the Rainbow era and few from the Noughties so far;

Thin Lizzy - Don't Believe A Word

Focus - Hocus Pocus

David Bowie - New Killer Star

Bruce Springsteen - Lonesome Day

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Things have improved here on Planet Rock:

Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water

Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe

Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

AC/DC - Whole Lot Of Rosie

All classics. :)

Edited by Boozehound

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I was going to that but ended up having to give my ticket up. Gutted :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of dodgy home videos from the King Tuts gig,the quality isn't great but you'll get a general idea of how good it was :D

Blessings....not just for the one's who kneel....luckily.

• 1 month later...

Joni Mitchell - Blue

Bowie - Reality