What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 395 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Never had you down as a country fan particularly.  I thought you would be closer to being a fellow jazz buff but there you go!

Have you come across Gretchen Peters?

Sorry in advance if teaching ma granny to sook eggs!

Lesbian, no musical talent, but hey, its coooool

:lol:

Just reading through this thread and found this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

You faggots. You should be listening to some mid 80's synthrock tracks, always the best to pump you up before wiping out some bad guys with a M4 Carbine.

Right now it's so quiet here that I'm listening to the tinitis ringing profusely in my ears..... sad.gif QUOTE(Chuck Norris @ Jan 31 2007, 06:29 AM) 227587[/snapback]You faggots. You should be listening to some mid 80's synthrock tracks, always the best to pump you up before wiping out some bad guys with a M4 Carbine.You wouldn't know how to handle an M4 if your life depended on it.Run along and play with your toy soldiers, little Chuckie.

QUOTE(Trick37 @ Jan 31 2007, 01:52 PM) 227599[/snapback]Right now it's so quiet here that I'm listening to the tinitis ringing profusely in my ears..... sad.gif You wouldn't know how to handle an M4 if your life depended on it.Run along and play with your toy soldiers, little Chuckie.Shut your trap hick, before I take your trailer and shove it up your ass.

QUOTE(Chuck Norris @ Jan 31 2007, 07:18 AM) 227606[/snapback]Shut your trap hick, before I take your trailer and shove it up your ass.My trailer? Hick? You must be looking in the mirror when you say that, Chuckie boy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...