What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 393 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

In the car I'm listening to Free.

Last track this morning was "Fire and Water".

• Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Curiosity Killed The Cat - Down to Earth

Level 42 - The Chinese Way

Little bit of Einstein a Go-Go at the moment, one of my fav artists of this quad decade era.

A smashing band recommended to me by good pal Tony Hadley who I enjoy archery with on occasion, ABC. The Lexicon of Love 2 is massively entertaining, no Poison Arrow in it, but a grower.

• Upvote 1

"It's the insomniac's boyfriend, Mr David Clifton" - Alan "Jacka-naka-nory" Partridge, my old banter chum at Radio Norwich.

Curiosity Killed The Cat - Down to Earth

Level 42 - The Chinese Way

Little bit of Einstein a Go-Go at the moment, one of my fav artists of this quad decade era.

A smashing band recommended to me by good pal Tony Hadley who I enjoy archery with on occasion, ABC. The Lexicon of Love 2 is massively entertaining, no Poison Arrow in it, but a grower.

There's a reason you're only North Norfolk's second favourite DJ. That choice of music is sa-aaaaaa-ad.

And rumour is, your back on the boddle!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's a reason you're only North Norfolk's second favourite DJ. That choice of music is sa-aaaaaa-ad.

And rumour is, your back on the boddle!

You're just bitter because you're still head over heels for Carol Decker of "T'Pau." Was clear as day in your latest 3/5 book.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...