New Strips - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Strips

EanieMeany

From an insider looking in it looks like a complete joke too.

Mind you your strip was strutted about by a white women tanned so much she was almost as black as the strip...with bright red lipstick, and looked about 40!

..... and your point is............. :(

Show Racism the Red Card

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I you like her cornbeef then here you are...Notice the skin difference :))

IPB Image

IPB Image

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Guest midTONs

So is it official that the new strip will be out tomorrow, or just a rumour? I'm surprised if it will be cos we usually get a preview before it's release, like the tartan shirt lat year.

No, (I believe) Morton are not expecting delivery of the 1st batch of new strips to the middle of next week so it looks like nearer next weekend before the fans can get their hands on them.

could this be the preview you mean?

IPB Image

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

Guest midTONs

could this be the preview you mean?

IPB Image

Those who think the new strip will be light blue and Argentina style might just be in for a shock.

It wasnt because it was light blue I just used the current Kilmarnock strip.

What if we think it will be dark blue, will we be surprised as well?

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

your photosuite ain't up to much is it!? :huh:

No you're wrong I have photoshop version 9.

Its me that isn't up to much at using it. :lol: That and the fact that it took me longer to find a pic of a Kilmarnock strip than it did to actually throw millions and the badge on it.

I do have a job as well you know :rolleyes:

Guest midTONs

It wasnt because it was light blue I just used the current Kilmarnock strip.

What if we think it will be dark blue, will we be surprised as well?

No idea I have not saw it yet. :lol:

No idea I have not saw it yet. :lol:

ach yer just a tease :lol:

Guest midTONs

Do they ever actually intend to show us what it will look like ??? :angry:

Morton are not expecting delivery of the 1st batch of new strips to the middle of next week so it looks like nearer next weekend before the fans can get their hands on them.

Archived