Match Preview/Thread - Cove Rangers vs Morton (5th May) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Cove Rangers vs Morton (5th May)

Admin

2 minutes ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

Any fog in Invershnecky?

Keep the faith.

Sun's out in Inverness, overcast but pleasant in Fife. Just Cove getting hit with the fog.

edit: Partick 1-0 up, it's been coming. A pleasing lack of clear-cut chances in the Highlands gives us a chance.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

If I had to pick either Ayr or Inverness to take the lead, I'd pick Ayr. Inverness now have to go for it at home.

Just said this to my mates there. As long as we win there's nothing else we cand do.

Fuck sake 

Pointless viewing experience on the stream. From accounts on twitter they've shot from 40 yards and keeper couldn't see the ball. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

6 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Pointless viewing experience on the stream. From accounts on twitter they've shot from 40 yards and keeper couldn't see the ball. 

If that's the case the game should be abandoned, as I think the criteria is that both goals should be visible from the centre line. It's probably best to do it now while it's 1-1.

2 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

Doubt. Games probably need to be settled tonight.

If the game's not playable within the rules, there's is no option but to abandon it. 

Archived