Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Hamilton (11th April) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Hamilton (11th April)

Admin

ezgif-1-ef45de76c3.gif

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spiced Rum. The Morton Club Edition is almost sold out, so make sure you act quickly and secure your bottle now! Make sure you check out the new Titan Orange Rum for a brand new twist on a classic spirit! 

Visit TitanSpiritsLTD.com and secure your bottle today! 

Titan Spiced - Rum, Reggae, Retro.

Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union invites you to the new Warm Hands of Friendship Initiative. Join the team in their Kilblain Street office every Wednesday between 10am-12pm. This new scheme offers a safe environment, resources, advice, support, a warm cuppa and a friendly face.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How in the world is McGratten not starting tonight?

We also haven't won a game since Ali Crawford has come into the starting 11, this is game 7 of that run.

Even when its forced upon him by Oakleys suspension, It's just complete head in the sand from Dougie at this moment to not even try reverting back to what was working before by having 2 wingers flank the lone striker.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Midfield going to need to put a huge shift in tonight and hope the pace of Miller and the quality on the ball of Muirhead and Ali Crawford can create something on the night. 

Can't lie the lineup on paper absolutely terrifies me. Imrie often says the right things about players after the match but only seems to hold some of them to that standard while giving others a free pass, but i will wait until after the match to properly judge Imrie's decision. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 minute ago, helensburghton said:

Game not due to kick off until 20 minutes time, clocks changed a week and a half ago over here.

The thing is it's not appearing as an option at all. The most recent game available in the 'shop' is the ICT game from April 1st.

EOho8Pw.png

20 minutes ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

Anyone else with an TonTV overseas streaming subscription unable to access the game? 

Game appears to not be displayed in the shop, so I manually typed out what I assumed to be the format for the link, and right enough, they've just forgotten to display it on the shop page. Can be purchased here: 

https://tv.gmfc.net/product/morton-v-hamilton-11th-april-2023-kick-off-at-7-45pm-not-ppv/

2 minutes ago, helensburghton said:

I managed to "purchase" the game earlier on with my code.

The only way we (my brother and I) could get to it was by typing the URL manually to match those of the other games:

https://tv.gmfc.net/product/morton-v-hamilton-11th-april-2023-kick-off-at-7-45pm-not-ppv/

Seems to be working. Lovely close-up of the grass.

EOho8Pw.png

1 minute ago, GodEmperorGunning said:

Game appears to not be displayed in the shop, so I manually typed out what I assumed to be the format for the link, and right enough, they've just forgotten to display it on the shop page. Can be purchased here: 

Top man! Cheers!

7 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

Calvin Miller on the right is just silly. You can pick this XI and have him on the left, do that.

Not only that, Tumilty is at left back, making it even more pointless. Imrie is contributing as much to this poor run as the bad Crawford and Miller. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived