Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (17th March) - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (17th March)

Admin

OK, fair play, Gaston did very well with that, but once again, where's the composure for the guy with the top flight experience and tons of Football League appearances? The fuck is he doing? It wasn't even that good of a free kick, it's just their defender was a moron and started doing the YMCA in the wall.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have put five or six past them. Dick "Dick" Campbell will be absolutely gutting himself at this.

Imrie can't kick every ball on the pitch obviously but sticking with guys who just aren't able to point a foot at the goal and kick the ball means he has only himself to blame.

EOho8Pw.png

Blues needs to be dropped. Miller and Ali Crawford need to just be dropped into the sea. McGrattan simply has to start.

Imrie needs to get a grip. We're now odds against to even sneak into 4th.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

9 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Miller before McGrattan after Miller's fraudulent performances is awful. I'm really annoyed at Imrie now.

Easy to be raging after that and we’re all scratching our heads at Miller over McGratten, but a Schwake howler, Blues sitter, missed penalty, hitting the bar and Arbroath hardly getting a chance I think shows Dougie got this right tonight and was let down by individual errors. Still raging right enough. 

Ali Crawford needs to go in the same bin as Ally Roy. He's absolutely dreadful and shouldn't play another minute for the club.

Played five games and already thrown away as many points as Schwake has.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived