Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Ayr United (7th March) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Ayr United (7th March)

Admin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting to hear more about the mini season tickets. I'd have taken one from tonight onwards. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

39 minutes ago, Hayden Gillan said:

https://twitter.com/AyrUnitedFC/status/1633178265018851331?t=4P30-09EudPBHcpj0oTGfQ&s=19

Daire O'Connor remains somehow suspended. SFA masterclass again.

Obvious outcome is obvious. There's no way the SFA was ever going to admit that one of their officials was responsible for a monumental screw-up. Just like all of the others - bad penalty decisions, disallowed goals, the list is a long one, and we've been victim more times this season than I care to remember.

Blazered snouts all in the trough together.

4 minutes ago, SassenachTon said:

Obvious outcome is obvious. There's no way the SFA was ever going to admit that one of their officials was responsible for a monumental screw-up. Just like all of the others - bad penalty decisions, disallowed goals, the list is a long one, and we've been victim more times this season than I care to remember.

https://twitter.com/ArbroathFC/status/1633188531790127106?t=bgGpUY46VzGpds1Yd22VTA&s=19

TIME FOR CHANGE!

4 minutes ago, SassenachTon said:

When the basis for Ayr's appeal was a still photo showing that a Caley player tugged O'Connor's shirt before he did an uncontrolled lunge at another Caley player, and some highlights filmed on a potato, would be reluctant not to lay some blame on Ayr for a pointless appeal.

The shan turnstiles yet again making a rip-roaring cunt of it. Well done Iron Man on saddling us with this utterly useless white elephant. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Just now, so72 said:

Never the easy way for us

As I say I barely saw the goal but Schwake wasn't looking too clever at his near post. Got to be far, far more commanding.

EOho8Pw.png

We've a cheek to be asking for big crowds when we can't handle the ones we're already getting. Took about 25 minutes to get in here tonight.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

8 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

As I say I barely saw the goal but Schwake wasn't looking too clever at his near post. Got to be far, far more commanding.

I have been critical of him a few times now, great shotstopper but a lot of maturing to do

Archived