Next Week's Game - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Next Week's Game

K K Kelbie

Away at Ochilview, piss easy to get to and good pubs/social club at the ground.

Against Queens Park - a vile doped outfit with 150 lentil eating freak supporters. And managed by that wank Coyle too. 

Get yourselves there in numbers and encourage the Ton to deliver again. 

5 hours ago, SassenachTon said:

A rare day off work for me, so me and my brother will be taking the long drive up (and we’ll be bringing Delia in the back of the van). A hastily-researched @K K Kelbie list of Stenhousemuir bin pubs would be most welcome.

The Station Hotel - best bar in the town and will have a few 'Ton fans due to it's proximity to Larbert train station,

The Crown - alright,

The Plough Hotel - haven't been in there for years, but think it's more of a food venue now,

Ochilview Bar - decent and is in the corner of the stadium.

You'd think there'll be no need for tickets as we'll have the usual Ochilview away end, but we can make a cracking atmosphere in that terrace if we're remotely close to filling it.

Some laugh that Queen's Park are struggling for capacity at a stadium bigger than the one they're building.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2nd game for my partner who's last one was away at raith last season with a late glorious winner from Muirhead, same again please. 

She is even going to drive to let me drink what an unsung hero hopefully take a really good support up for such a massive game. 

Archived