Match Preview/Thread - Hamilton vs Morton (14th January) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Hamilton vs Morton (14th January)

Admin

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spiced Rum. The Morton Club Edition is almost sold out, so make sure you act quickly and secure your bottle now! Make sure you check out the new Titan Orange Rum for a brand new twist on a classic spirit! 

Visit TitanSpiritsLTD.com and secure your bottle today! 

Titan Spiced - Rum, Reggae, Retro.

Join the community.jpg

Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union invites you to “KICK JANUARY’S BILLS”

Make sorting your finances a New Year’s resolution! We are here to help, so let's Kick January’s Bills and get financially fit! With Blue Monday on its way and credit cards bills from Christmas about to drop, it’s the perfect time to have a chat with our team and consider if one of our loans could benefit you this year. We’re here to help with low cost loans that best the banks!

Contact us via our website or by phone on 01475 734655.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.gmfc.net/hamilton-vs-morton-match-preview-3/

Interesting he says that he signed Roy because he's direct, quick, and scores goals, and says that'll help Robbie Muirhead out, having that kind of player around.

He says we're still waiting for international clearance. No other signings in the offing right away.

EOho8Pw.png

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

I dunno, his cheeky grin saying 'we'll see' to the question about transfers dangled a potential... 

I clocked this too.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I can't help but being a bit apprehensive about the changes to the starting lineup. I felt that McGrattan coming into the side had brought us a bit more balance. I can't quite figure out how it's going to work with Miller and Roy in for McGrattan and Quitongo. Hopefully it's a case of just needing to see it in action. 

Really surprised at that, but Quitongo might not have fully recovered from how done in he was last week. Hopefully it is at least Roy on the right and we aren't fucking about moving Muirhead around.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Not remotely surprising that Quitongo has been dropped tbh, although it is slightly so that it’s Roy who has come in. It wouldn’t be too surprising if there was a bit of change of shape to add more attacking impetus against a rotten Hamilton team though, so will be interesting to see how we line up.

McGrattan must be feeling a bit pissed off right enough, either to not have kept his place on the left or not to finally be getting a chance beside Crawford & Gillespie.

AWMSC

1 hour ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

Whit???

image.png

Nothing less than 3 points is acceptable against this mob

A few weeks ago I  would have said the same CHI but high winds can make a lottery out of any game. I don't see this as a stroll particularly as we need  more than a point. Hope your right and happy to munch some humble later

3 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Not really surprised. When Imrie signs someone, they go straight in.

Thought Roy might be the first to test that theory bit Dougie obviously rates him higher than we do.

Hope (as usual) he right.

Tbf, I don’t think that’s why folk are a bit surprised by Roy coming in. It’s just that it would seem to suggest a change in the well-established formation which rarely even changes via substitutions, or a slightly unexpected usage of either him or Muirhead. I don’t think the former is necessarily a surprise in itself right enough, aside from that Dougie has been as consistent in his approach as he has been.

AWMSC

Archived