Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (7th December) - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (7th December)

Admin

Having read this match thread and also having looked at P&B, the Partick supporters seem to be under the impression that we 'want' some kind of rivalry with them, which is totally missing the point.  We don't really, we just think they're a real shower of cunts.  The difference between the likes of St. Mirren and Airdrie, they know who they are and in fairness they're similar to Morton albeit from different towns, whereas the typical Partick supporter is so far up his own arse he lacks the basic self awareness to know that those that come into contact with him/them think they're irritating cunts.

Now, i've not got any great love for Rangers, however when the Ibrox hordes descended on Firhill and stole their flags and burnt them I found it fucking hilarious.  You've got to give them brownie points for this:  https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1579379/rangers-ultras-stolen-partick-thistle-flags/

Also, their new board which they're all raging about.  I know one of those on that board and he epitomises everything that the typical Partick supporter is.  He's perfect for them, as he's an arsehole too.

So in short, we dont want a 'rivalry' we just want them to know what we think of them.

*insert signature here*

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived