Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (7th December) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (7th December)

Admin

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spiced Rum. The Morton Club Edition is available to order now, as well as the brand new Titan Orange Rum! Visit TitanSpiritsLTD.com and secure your bottle today! 

Titan Spiced - Rum, Reggae, Retro.

Join the community.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with the Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union – Inverclyde’s Credit Union since 1984. Anyone who lives or works in Inverclyde can join and save, borrow and plan for tomorrow. We provide quality, accessible, low cost financial services including affordable loans that beat banks rates and are tailored to meet your individual needs. Contact us via our website  or by phone on 01475 734655.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets purchased for this. Seems like I've not been to a game for ages. Hopeful we can give this mob another doing.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

9 minutes ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

Believe it or not....I got a 'freebie' from a guy @ Firhill before THAT game......

Just wondering where I can pick up a ticket at this late stage. 

E ticket on mobile from our website. Can get right up to ko 

5 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

McGrattan will probably feel hard do by, but at least we know he's more than capable of affecting a game unlike the useless Kabia, who's not even on bench. Hopefully sent packing

No sign of Kabia or Lyon. Interesting.

That's extremely harsh on McGrattan, but looking forward to seeing what Miller offers.

Would assume Kabia is away back to Livingston, but the most likely explanation for Lyon not being on the bench is the Tele getting it wrong in saying he's been recalled.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I thought Lyon’s loan was until end of January.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Poor game with two poor teams. Still think we play better with mcgrattan in the team rather than two out and out wingers. 

Miller looks to have pace and is direct so hopefully see more of it in second half. He doesn't seem to track back as much as Mcgrattan especially when Partick are attacking the opposite side of the pitch, but I'm sure Dougie will soon batter that out of him. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

First 20 minutes Partick looked extremely dangerous from set-pieces while we threatened through balls behind Hodson to Quitongo who their defence have no idea how to handle, but it's pretty much fizzled out and descended into a scrap with no real chances since.

We are as usual being booted all over the place and getting little out of a referee who is on the lookout for big bad horrible streetwise Morton, while Graham tries to decapitate people with impunity and has ended the game for Ambrose.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived