Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (3rd December) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Arbroath vs Morton (3rd December)

Admin

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spiced Rum. The Morton Club Edition is available to order now, as well as the brand new Titan Orange Rum! Visit TitanSpiritsLTD.com and secure your bottle today! 

Titan Spiced - Rum, Reggae, Retro.

Join the community.jpg

Christmas cheer is to sing ‘TAIL O’ THE BANK CREDIT UNION FOR ALL OF INVERCLYDE TO HEAR’!

Whether you want to finish that Christmas Shopping early before the Big Man appears, make sure your car’s winter ready for that Christmas drive home, or start saving towards next year...Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union has you covered with loan rates have continued to remain at the same low level.

Shout it loud for all to hear...Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union is here for you! Contact us via our website or by phone on 01475 734655.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This commentator's accent. This commentator's pronounciation. Did you know Brian Schwa and Jay Quitongo are playing for us?

Just now, CM48 said:

Did he have to change it because of blood?

Ah - I missed the first eight minutes due to being a lazy bastard and still being asleep. Didn't know he'd been in the wars, cheers.

EOho8Pw.png

19 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Why doesn't McGrattan have his name/number on the back of his jersey?

Decent start so far.

Came off to receive treatment early. I'm assuming for a cut. Had to change his Jersey.

The camera is right above Dougie and picking up allsorts. So far I've heard 
'No good enough... fucking pish'

'Don't fucking shake yer heed either' Love that.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

That was a let-off there. A more agile forward would have got on the end of that deep cross. As it was Schwake was first to it, but defensively we were nowhere. 

This has a narrow 1-0 written all over it, and I'm not sure to whom.

EOho8Pw.png

In fairness to the commentator he may talk like a bumpkin but some of his insight has actually been quite go- LEWIS MCGRATTAN! WHAT A FUCKING GOAL!

Shit goalkeeping but what a run!

Actually it was shite defending as well but take nothing away from the youngster, that's the kind of confidence we're playing with right now.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived