Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs QOTS (26th November) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs QOTS (26th November)

Admin

4 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Who would direct said blockbuster? I'd love to see what Speilberg could do with a slo-mo shot of the tears and snotters of away fans but Quentin Tarantino could serve up a right bloodbath with some of the doings we've been handing out.

James Cameron invented underwater motion capture specifically for the scene where Partick have to swim out of a flooded WDE after a 7-1 defeat (forthcoming.)

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, TaunTon said:

As is now the norm BBC Sports Scotland show their disinterest in anything that doesn't involve the 2 nameless ones.

'Defender Aaron Muirhead also grabbed a double as Greenock Morton eased aside Queen of the South 4-1'

fuck you very much BBC.

Could that be the same BBC Scotland that did this??

pen.jpg

7 hours ago, TRVMP said:

James Cameron invented underwater motion capture specifically for the scene where Partick have to swim out of a flooded WDE after a 7-1 defeat (forthcoming.)

A wonderful suggestion Trump.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Highlights up. We could have scored a few more with the chances we had. I was really impressed with big schwake's handling yesterday in difficulty conditions. The big man deserves real credit for his performance and was unlucky with the goal following the initial save. I'd love to see Robbies freekick from where I was in the shed again (directly behind it) and to see big Kingy waltz past 6 players and roll the ball into the bottom corner was tremendous.  If Messi did that it would be all over the media.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2022 at 5:31 PM, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Anyone notice Strapps reaction towards the shed at the end.

Hope he was just waving to someone he knew😟

I did hear that he'd be away by Christmas 😟

On 11/26/2022 at 8:11 PM, TRVMP said:

Given that the transfer window doesn't open until January, and we've got at least one home game between now and then (QP on the 17th of December), along with three away games, it'd be an odd time for a farewell.

On 11/26/2022 at 5:31 PM, The Bewilderedbeast said:

5 hours ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

I did hear that he'd be away by Christmas 😟

Unless he's going to a club that doesn't play on the standard European calendar, that's not possible. I mean, something can be announced, or a deal can be agreed in advance, but the vast majority of countries won't allow a transfer to take place until New Year's Day.

EOho8Pw.png

I worked in Tbilisi (site joiner on a hotel build) for six weeks back in 2018, and I honestly didn’t want to come home. As Toby said, the place and people are great, and there’s a huge amount to see and do. Food and beer were also stupid-cheap and the climate is better than ours. Although we don’t really know if there’s any substance in the reported possible move (and I’d be desperately sorry to see Strapp go), football’s a young man’s game in which talented players have to grab every possible opportunity to further their all-too-short careers whilst they can. It’s naïve to expect any player to stay at a club through blind loyalty when chances like this come along. He’s been a fantastic asset to Morton and will be difficult to replace - but I always anticipated that he’d eventually get poached. 

16 hours ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

No you  wouldnt.

ok ..I now youre bantering but Kyiv isnt funny.

You'd know all about that with your banger 'contributions'.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived