Match Preview/Thread - Cove Rangers vs Morton (19th November) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Cove Rangers vs Morton (19th November)

Admin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as Caley equalise against Ayr!

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

4 minutes ago, Hej said:

Someone needs to take that Akinyemi off they cunts in January.

Someone needs to take a red card for the team with a season-ending 'reducer' of a challenge. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

How many Morton teams would have folded like a shite, Ukrainian deckchair in the final minutes and conceded an inevitable second goal? Loser Gus would have probably conceded three. 

Outstanding to go on and get the win and our first test of the squad depth passed. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Fantastic result + Ayr drop points at Caley.

A great feel good factor surrounding the whole club right now. Dougie’s a star, it’s now impossible to see anyone in the team not pulling his weight. They’re getting stuck into absolutely everything.

MON THE TON !!!!!

The resilience in the team grinding out two wins and a draw in the last three games after going a goal down in one and conceding equalisers in the other two is extremely satisfying. There's definitely something about this squad and manager that we've not had for a very, very long time. Long may it continue!

Great result. At one point this afternoon we were sitting 4th, 5 behind Ayr. All changed within 60 seconds. This is our season. Let’s win this league!

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Rollercoaster that one. 

Losing the equaliser and Ayr going ahead at the same time hit hard l but for the team to bounce back again like that and getting the double reward of Ayr conceding - what a majestic result that turned into.

This team is something else. 

Not sure if having a week off from league duty next week is a good or bad thing but fuck it. Let's win the Scottish Cup too. 

I think the interview with Blues from the end of last week sets out how the team are thinking.  Imrie is doing a tremendous job and the team are responding.  Long may it continue.

Absolutely buzzing.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Archived