Match Preview/Thread - Ayr United vs Morton (5th November) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Ayr United vs Morton (5th November)

Admin

IMG_9337.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spiced Rum. The new Morton Club Edition is available to order now, visit TitanSpiritsLTD.com and secure your bottle today! 

Titan Spiced - Rum, Reggae, Retro.

Join the community.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with the Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union – Inverclyde’s Credit Union since 1984. Anyone who lives or works in Inverclyde can join and save, borrow and plan for tomorrow. We provide quality, accessible, low cost financial services including affordable loans that beat banks rates and are tailored to meet your individual needs. Contact us via our website  or by phone on 01475 734655.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets purchased. Looking forward to this one. With the league being so unpredictable it could really go any way. No reason why we can't take something from the game.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

9 hours ago, ChampTon said:

Not Scotrail services really making this a hassle to get to. I could always get a bus to Ayr from Glasgow but the freedom of a train is always a plus on away days.

Strikes suspended.

But still no trains because it's apparently too late to organise normal service.

Archived