Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (28th October) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (28th October)

Admin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far so good. Ton getting what they deserve and the hammer throwers getting fuck all. Love the close ups of greetin faced Dodds. Ambrose playing better than expected and Muirhead leading the line well. Clean sheet would be good.

40 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

1. The lack of any comment about hos existence makes me fear point 1 can't be accurate.

2. Not sure this one is possible, moving back outside transfer windows.

FFS. Morton swording Caley and we are left to worry that Morton have done a Morton.

2. Is definitely wrong as the registration doesn't transfer back. We're relying on 1. i.e. GMFC to be on the ball.

That list specifically states it should be superseded by specific internal advice to clubs (and the SFA are two sandwiches short of a picnic with this stuff anyway), but it's not great to be relying on GMFC's administrative nous to avoid this hit.

NB: I'm pretty sure we've had this situation before with a suspension list and nothing happened incidentally. Again, just not great hanging on administrative competence to save our bacon.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

12 minutes ago, Brian Skelton said:

Surely we haven't made a mistake

People are saying we actually registered him prior to the Dundee game, and that the disciplinary and registration departments at the SFA don't communicate. If that's the case, we're in the clear.

Still, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous...

EOho8Pw.png

Thought it was weird enough that the pre-match interview with Dougie published yesterday never mentioned his signing, assuming it was filmed before it, which makes it even less likely the signing was already in the bag.

We pray that the club secretary is on the ball...

Billy Dodds must be absolutely spewing. From being 2-0 down after four seconds, to thinking at the break he'd got the points on a technicality, to watching his side somehow be even more shite in the second half. What an absolute fucking bumper he is. Get it right round him.

Dougie Imrie straight onto the pitch at full time with big Jai to applaud the Cowshed. What a guy. Best manager we've had in my lifetime, no sweat.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived