Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Raith Rovers (15th October) - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Raith Rovers (15th October)

Admin

When you see the photos, it’s clear that the defender was fouling Jai. That handball by Millen was outrageous and how the ref and the linesman could miss that raises questions not just about their excessive onanism but also about their competence. I expect Specsavers to cancel their sponsorship deal on Monday.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DumfriesTon said:

Clear penalty. Clips his leg and pushed him in the back. No idea what Ian Murray is on about but I wouldn't expect anything less from that odious prick. 

Aye, was right in front of me and their player was clumsy. Made the same foul on Jai a few times down the wing and couldn't handle his pace and strength. 

The penalty: if it was given against us I'd think it was harsh, but understandable. And that's how I feel about it being given in our favor.

It was a long ball that caught that blonde haddie in their defence completely flat-footed - very effective when they're tired (and shite.) Jai does well to judge the bounce of it and give the other defender a decision to make.

EOho8Pw.png

Just watched our highlights which actually included some of the key moments. Difficult to tell on the Crawford one but Blues looks onside for the disallowed goal, no wonder RaithTV didn't include it in their highlights.. 

Should have been a 3-0 scudding.

7 hours ago, TRVMP said:

The penalty: if it was given against us I'd think it was harsh, but understandable. And that's how I feel about it being given in our favor.

It was a long ball that caught that blonde haddie in their defence completely flat-footed - very effective when they're tired (and shite.) Jai does well to judge the bounce of it and give the other defender a decision to make.

Thought Jai was superb at that all game. Would have him out wide every week running at defenders. 

Archived