Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (1st October) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (1st October)

Admin

IMG_9337.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spiced Rum. The new Morton Club Edition is available to order now, visit TitanSpiritsLTD.com and secure your bottle today! 

Titan Spiced - Rum, Reggae, Retro.

Join the community.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with the Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union – Inverclyde’s Credit Union since 1984. Anyone who lives or works in Inverclyde can join and save, borrow and plan for tomorrow. We provide quality, accessible, low cost financial services including affordable loans that beat banks rates and are tailored to meet your individual needs. Contact us via our website  or by phone on 01475 734655.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dropping McGrattan and McGregor for Blues and Kabia is criminal. We looked far more dangerous against Ayr with the young lads on both wings. 

Kabia and Blues have done absolutely fuck all to merit a place in the starting 11 today. Dougie can’t keep this up this patter of picking his favourites. Embarrassing. 

Be interested to see how the team lines up.  Maybe...

Schwake

Carlo  O'connor strapp King

Gillespie blues   Grimshaw 

Crawford

Kabia          Muirhead 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

4 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Be interested to see how the team lines up.  Maybe...

Schwake

Carlo  O'connor strapp King

Gillespie blues   Grimshaw 

Crawford

Kabia          Muirhead 

More likely Grimshaw right back, Pignatiello centre back and King on the left of the front three.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Muirhead screamer!

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Oh well.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

How bad are these available strikers that Dougie goes on about? I would say that we actually have zero strikers in the squad. We have wide forwards playing through the middle. Just the idea that we have a striker and one that can get shots on target would be enough to make me feel a little bit more optimistic. 

Easiest game for me to get to this season and with no Baird/Lithgow/Quitongo I decided against it. Looks like a good choice.

It’s yet another of the strange inconsistencies from Imrie this season that he isn’t interested in signing a forward “for the sake of it” despite not having one to start with, then going and signing that cart horse Grimshaw. That gets more baffling by the week.

AWMSC

Archived