Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Ayr United (22nd September) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Ayr United (22nd September)

Admin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kabia, Blues and Muirhead all dropped.

yBfUZHLCR7us (1).gif

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Amazing what can happen if a wide forward player opts to 'shoot' rather than trying to run it into the goal like a glitched FIFA 99 player. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The run/lay-off combination for that equaliser was so fucking obvious that they were using smoke signals for it, yet none of the Morton players get in the vicinity to block the pass or put any pressure on the finish. That's nowhere near good enough. 

God love the weekly punter if that's what's served up every week.

Right hand side is weaker that water.

The centre of the park in the opposition half has been none existent. Just hoofing the ball aimlessly into areas not looking to play any sort of football at all and half the time it's nowhere near Jai either

Were making Ayr "F"in United look good. No pressure on the ball anywhere until it gets to the edge of our box. Were lying far far to deep and making it easy for the big hoofs just t come straight back.

Bring tears t a glass eye watching that 1st half

Archived