SPFL Trust Trophy Round 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

SPFL Trust Trophy Round 3

Jamie_M

It's a wee thing but could they get the official website updated to reflect this?

I'm planning my trip over and stupidly went to gmfc.net to see what games I could fit in. I should have gone literally anywhere else.

EOho8Pw.png

2 hours ago, TRVMP said:

It's a wee thing but could they get the official website updated to reflect this?

I'm planning my trip over and stupidly went to gmfc.net to see what games I could fit in. I should have gone literally anywhere else.

In fairness, the date and time of the game hasn't been agreed and announced yet.

Should have been a news article on there at least though.

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

In fairness, the date and time of the game hasn't been agreed and announced yet.

Shod have been a news article on there at least though.

Sehk. It better be on the Saturday.

EOho8Pw.png

52 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Sehk. It better be on the Saturday.

Probably unlikely Morton will move it to the Sunday, but the option is there, as is am earlier kickoff (neither of which are really needed if its the Scotland game they are concerned about).

2 hours ago, standman said:

I don’t quite get how the game couldn’t have gone ahead on the Saturday with a two pm kick off time ?

That would have left loads of time for those going to Hampden for a 7.45 kick off 

It makes commercial sense. Just because folk can go to both games it doesn’t mean they will.

I’d have gone to both if it was on the Saturday, but I won’t pretend that I’m unhappy about the prospect of meeting my mates for a full day pin balling around the pubs before going to what should be a cracking game at Hampden.

I suspect many might be in a similar boat but would just can the Morton game, especially with it not being on the season ticket.

It’s a great move, and given their locality, I can’t imagine you’ll see too many complaints from the Ayr fans either.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived