Match Preview/Thread - Inverness vs Morton (27th August) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Inverness vs Morton (27th August)

Admin

cracking win and we will still have best defence in the league after another clean sheet. Sort the goals in the squad out and we've got a chance for a successful season.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

2 hours ago, Alibi said:

Do ICT do a stream for us, ahem, overseas supporters?

They'll be producing a stream of salty tears now.

tapatalk_1453482388436.png

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Scotland's match of the day next week.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Great result away from home against decent opposition - really pleased for the boys. Just watched Dougie's pre-match interview again. The man's on a mission. I can't ever remember seeing an interview with any manager who has such steely determination in his eyes. Props to Dalrada also - it seems as though there's been some kind of financial injection with Dougie's contract extension and the quest for a striker. Disappointing that the unnamed- international-player deal fell through, but with a few £££ in the pot and a Plan B, it seems like it's only a matter of time before that hole gets filled. I said it before, but I feel very optimistic about what's to come.

That's a terrific result. You're seeing already that we're a team who won't concede much, can win attritional battles to control the midfield and take games on fine margins, which is always a foundation for safety in this division. That's encouraging itself, but if we can add a couple of signings that really raise the attacking quality we have over and above the defensive spine of the team which is starting to look solid, that's really something to be optimistic about.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived