Match Preview/Thread - Hamilton vs Morton (30th July) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Hamilton vs Morton (30th July)

Admin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t see how that wasn’t a straight red tbh. We should have had a penalty about 10 mins ago for a push on the back too by the looks of it, the ref has given a few free-kicks for similar things since so hard to see how that one wasn’t.

AWMSC

Weird 45 minutes. Thought we were by far the better team with some pretty decent build-up play, but as soon as got into their box, nothing. They were seriously pish, very, very early of course, but on this showing they do look like relegation candidates. Need to force home our one man advantage and get all three points from this, anything less now will be a big disappointment.

4 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

King for Strapp at half time.

Wonder if that's because of his booking early on or an injury. King will be fine.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Good move to sub Strapp as King looks more than competent & don’t want to risk Lewis getting a second yellow. Sensible game management by Imrie.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Watching this on the TV. 

Hamilton fans are greeting faced cunts. Berating the linesman and ref at every opportunity 'Yiuve fucking lost it ya dick'🤣. Lovely. 

15 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Watching this on the TV. 

Hamilton fans are greeting faced cunts. Berating the linesman and ref at every opportunity 'Yiuve fucking lost it ya dick'🤣. Lovely. 

Especially delicious seethe there over that blatantly correct decision when  Schwake was obstructed.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

1 minute ago, dunning1874 said:

Especially delicious seethe there over that blatantly correct decision when  Schwake was obstructed.

Aye. Plain to see on the TV.

Had to turn the sound off. Whiny fucking gimps. Winner to really get it up them now.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Aye. Plain to see on the TV.

Is there a stream of this game?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Enjoyable seethe aside, and with the caveat that the quality of this 100% legal stream isn't great, we've really not done enough for having a man advantage. Shows you how little cutting edge we have when we aren't exploiting this at all.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Really need to be taking three points against fellow strugglers when you're at home and they're down to ten men.

Alarm bells ringing coz this isn't miles off our strongest lineup...

EOho8Pw.png

1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

Really need to be taking three points against fellow strugglers when you're at home and they're down to ten men.

Alarm bells ringing coz this isn't miles off our strongest lineup...

We weren't at home

That second half shows you how badly we need attacking quality. Dreadful miss from Muirhead at the end, but we just aren't good enough to break a defence down and create chances.

Hopefully Jacobs going means a signing is imminent, because it can't happen soon enough.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived