Match Preview/Thread - Hamilton vs Morton (30th July) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Hamilton vs Morton (30th July)

Admin

IMG_9337.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spiced Rum. Perfect for your summer cocktails and soundtrack. Rum, Reggae, Retro. 

Join the community.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with the Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union – Inverclyde’s Credit Union since 1984. Anyone who lives or works in Inverclyde can join and save, borrow and plan for tomorrow. We provide quality, accessible, low cost financial services including affordable loans that beat banks rates and are tailored to meet your individual needs. Contact us via our website  or by phone on 01475 734655.

Tail O’ the Bank Credit Union - Save, Borrow, Plan for Tomorrow.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin changed the title to Match Preview/Thread - Hamilton vs Morton (30th July)

Back four obviously picks itself. I'd be tempted to go with King and McGrattan in midfield with Gillespie, but we know Imrie will prefer Blues. If Muirhead's fit then him through the middle with Kabia and Quitongo wide, if not then Quitongo in the middle and I'd go with McGregor on the right, but would expect Garrity to come in.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I see Lithgow is on his way back and available for selection tomorrow. Interesting to also hear in the weekly interview Imrie was unavailable due to other commitments.  I suspect it is not just me hoping he is otherwise engaged trying to sign a striker with the money saved from loaning Jacobs out to Edinburgh City.

4 hours ago, HamCam said:

I see Lithgow is on his way back and available for selection tomorrow. Interesting to also hear in the weekly interview Imrie was unavailable due to other commitments.  I suspect it is not just me hoping he is otherwise engaged trying to sign a striker with the money saved from loaning Jacobs out to Edinburgh City.

Can always hope.

Big B

Won't make this as still on holiday. I think the line up will probably be roughly the same as the Bonnyrigg game but with Muirhead replacing Easdale obviously. No idea what Hamilton will be like or us for that matter. Going to say 1-1 with Kabia getting the goal for us. 

See Strapp got booked afrer 2 minutes.  Needs to be very careful.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Given our starting team includes two players who rarely played for the team who finished a distant 4th in League 1 before being released when they came up via the playoffs, I think we’re very much going to be relying on somebody else being exceptionally, exceptionally bad, in all honesty.

AWMSC

Archived