Match Preview/Thread - Clyde vs Morton (16th July) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Clyde vs Morton (16th July)

Admin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, TONofmemories said:

Said no one ever 

I said it.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Going to be good to have something closer to a first choice XI appearing, with Baird & Gillespie back from suspension and O'Connor, Jacobs & Muirhead starting against Carlisle. I'd expect O'Connor and Baird in for King and Hynes with Strapp and Pignatiello out to full back, one of Jacobs/Gillespie in for McGrattan and one of Blues/Lyon moved forward (I'd move Blues but suspect Imrie will move Lyon), and Muirhead in for Quitongo.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

Going to be good to have something closer to a first choice XI appearing, with Baird & Gillespie back from suspension and O'Connor, Jacobs & Muirhead starting against Carlisle. I'd expect O'Connor and Baird in for King and Hynes with Strapp and Pignatiello out to full back, one of Jacobs/Gillespie in for McGrattan and one of Blues/Lyon moved forward (I'd move Blues but suspect Imrie will move Lyon), and Muirhead in for Quitongo.

So that would make our starting 11 something like?:

Schwake

Pigniatello   Baird  O’Connor  Strapp

Lyon     Jacobs    Blues

Muirhead   Garrity   Kabia

This is rancid. We’ve nothing up front.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Fucking hell, how are we losing to Clyde? Are we that bad. Yes, I know Easdale’s on but even so…

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

We can't go in to the league season with Easdale so close to the first team. Players aren't stupid, the squad know exactly why he's there and how much he's nowhere near the quality needed. I just don't see how that is healthy for the morale of a  squad having someone like that being 2nd choice striker at a Scottish Championship club. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

We are properly mince today.  Expected us to be much better with players back but we've been much worse than last week.

Worrying signs for the season ahead If we don't make additional signings as there should be no situation were easdale is having to start a competitive game.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Archived