Why do you hate Partick Thistle? - Page 11 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why do you hate Partick Thistle?

Was expecting to post something along the lines of 'these things even themselves out - referees denying onside goals for Partick evened out by giving offside goals for Morton' but turns out our offside goal was onside all along. 

Oh well. Let's just laugh at Partick again who we could be ahead of come Tuesday night.

2 nights of comedy gold provided by the Maryhill Mutants🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

2 hours ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

D.O.T.     THE UNFORGIVABLE BETRAYAL

Check out the above's post on The Partick Thistle Thread page 1952

on Pie & Bovril.

(scroll to near foot of page).

image.pngDeary me. Proof, if ever it was needed, that DOT's a wrong 'un.

I wonder if by 'horrible so-called fans' he means those that post disgusting hate-filled rants about Dougie when pished?

Edited by Cet Homme Charmant
  • Upvote 1

He has another post on P&B where he says that the defeat to ICT was deliberately engineered by Dougie to keep our feet on the ground and not to aim above being 16th in Scotland. One defeat in 17 matches is proof of a lack of ambition according to his logic.

Just give him his red dot and move on. There’s little point engaging with him. With any luck he’ll get bored with the attention seeking and either try to contribute something worthwhile, or better still, chuck it completely.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cappiecat 1.2 said:

He has another post on P&B where he says that the defeat to ICT was deliberately engineered by Dougie to keep our feet on the ground and not to aim above being 16th in Scotland. One defeat in 17 matches is proof of a lack of ambition according to his logic.

Hahahahaha! 

I suppose the mere fact we're reacting to his desperate attention seeking will bring a little joy to his mundane existence. :)

DOT cementing his place as the bellend of this forum. In truth, he comes across as a Latte drinking pompous luvvie hence you wonder why he is not a bolt on to be a regular at Firhill.

• Upvote 1

The word quisling springs to mind.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Currently losing 1-0 at home to Raith.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

9 hours ago, Alibi said:

Where to start with that intemperant rant? I suggest you yourself relocate to general nonsense where you can shout into the echo chamber.  My political beliefs are none of your business but rest assured I will never ever vote for a unionist party, and especially any party which sees genocide occurring and refuses to condemn it, as is the case with both the main unionist parties. They probably chime with your own values perfectly. Now can we please get this thread back on topic?

Mmmmm, I can taste your tears from here.  Delicious.  :lol:

*insert signature here*

Think you’ve maybe just got something salty on your hands.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."