Championship 2022/23 - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2022/23

Jamie_M

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, capitanus said:

If you were a Fuckwit it would be an improvement.

Next.

Jesus.  Can you two get a room.  It's like watching two bald men arguing over a comb.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

1 hour ago, TAFKAC said:

Jesus.  Can you two get a room.  It's like watching two bald men arguing over a comb.

That’s a shame. Me and some pals were running a sweepstake to see who would buckle under the pressure and shut up first. I’d also just stocked up on popcorn. 

9 hours ago, TaunTon said:

Queens Park blow their chance of overtaking us with a 2-0 defeat at Cove. Pleasing.

Indeed. Yet again a result which proves that in this mad league, any team can beat any other, with form and table position seemingly having no effect on a possible result. 

4 minutes ago, TaunTon said:

Particks bottle smashes again with giving away 3 goals to a ordinary Dee side after leading 2 -0. Happy happy days.

I just checked the score there and was pleasantly surprised, after seeing they were 2-0 up at half-time.

28 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Oh dear.  Could they not have waited until after Saturday?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Is the price of Glens' going up too much to have an award for each month? 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

41 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Is the price of Glens' going up too much to have an award for each month? 

Apparently it was because losing two weekends through Liz copping off and the Challenge Cup/international break not really making an individual September award worthwhile.

Archived