A night with Dougie Imrie - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

A night with Dougie Imrie

An excellent night in the Lighthouse with Dougie Imrie and Gerry McDade.

An honest and open evening and no questions shirked or avoided.

A breath of fresh air.

Looking forward to the next event whenever or whoever it it may be with.

FAO the Dunning's, you know the Taliban title is going to stick😂

Fair play, you took it well👏

1 minute ago, Madton said:

Any insight into those questions??

As far as his own future with the club is concerned, he's staying.

Players have been made offers, he's waiting on their replies.

He's spoken to players he'd like to bring in.

Teh team he played fielded last week v Arbroath is what we have signed.

The rest of it was an insight to his own career and his views on how players should be managed etc 

Altogether a thoroughly enjoyable night, with a hint that there could be another before the start of next season.

4 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

jose-mourinho-i-prefer-not-to-speak-2.gif

Cmon then, Dunning. Give us your synopsis of the evening. 

Side note, but the sportsman's dinner last week, whilst raising good money for the youth set up, was fucking crap. Not worth 40 quid at all. It was flat, empty tables galore and 2 of the top table didn't bother their arse to show.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Glad this went well a nice to see that Dougies commitment to the fans is beyond the 'skin deep' version that has been the norm. Hopefully as the OP says there will be more of this type of engagement.

Surely we can't take Dougie at his word about his future until a taxi driver's sprog who was at hospitality gives us their latest scoop on what's really going on at the club. 

Whoever gets a kick out of peddling these nonsense stories needs to take a look at themselves, and the large section of the support/community that obligingly pass on unfounded nonsense without scrutiny need to learn a lesson from this incident as well. This is why we can't have nice things. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Did anyone ask any questions about the sex offender in the squad?

ETA: I await some mouthbreather asking the question "How come you wurny there?"
My answer in advance "The Shitehouse dont deserve any money from Morton supporters".

Next.

*insert signature here*

3 hours ago, capitanus said:

Did anyone ask any questions about the sex offender in the squad?

ETA: I await some mouthbreather asking the question "How come you wurny there?"
My answer in advance "The Shitehouse dont deserve any money from Morton supporters".

Next.

I take it Irnbru never asked that question.  :lol:

*insert signature here*

Archived