Squad for next Season - Page 63 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad for next Season

Delighted with those announcements. Hopefully more to come. I'd love us to sign schwake permanently and extend the contracts of Baird, O'connor, Muirhead, jai and McGrattan. Keeps that solid spine to the team

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

7 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Delighted with those announcements. Hopefully more to come. I'd love us to sign schwake permanently and extend the contracts of Baird, O'connor, Muirhead, jai and McGrattan. Keeps that solid spine to the team

Baird, Muirhead and McGrattan are already signed up for next season, as are Pignatiello, Garrity and every midfielder other than Jacobs.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Hope I'm wrong, but it looks like the funding for these contract extensions, is because wee Strappy is away, and that money has been found for the "pot" .If so, I wish Lewis all the best, hopefully he can get a better gig than Dynamo Tiblisi, but at the end of the day its all about showing his talents in the champions league! 

• Downvote 5

3 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

Baird, Muirhead and McGrattan are already signed up for next season, as are Pignatiello, Garrity and every midfielder other than Jacobs.

Excellent.  Thanks mate.

17 minutes ago, helensburghton said:

Hope I'm wrong, but it looks like the funding for these contract extensions, is because wee Strappy is away, and that money has been found for the "pot" .If so, I wish Lewis all the best, hopefully he can get a better gig than Dynamo Tiblisi, but at the end of the day its all about showing his talents in the champions league! 

What makes you say that money had been found because strapp is away? It could be the dalrada money or the club are planning to use the money fron the celtic game.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

What makes you say that money had been found because strapp is away? It could be the dalrada money or the club are planning to use the money fron the celtic game.

As I said, I hope I'm wrong!  I just find it strange that this kind of business was carried out on new years day!

27 minutes ago, helensburghton said:

There's literally nothing to connect the extensions with any potential Strapp deal which is nothing more than a newspaper link right now.

Edited by Jamie_M

4 minutes ago, helensburghton said:

Fair play, just don't understand why these extensions were announced on a public holiday, why the urgency? 

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

There's literally nothing to connect the extensions with any potential Strapp deal which is nothing more than a newspaper link right now.

3 minutes ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

Source?

gmfc.net

I would love it if we announced an extension for Strapp…

• Upvote 1

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

1 hour ago, helensburghton said:

As I said, I hope I'm wrong!  I just find it strange that this kind of business was carried out on new years day!

What's the significance of New Year's day? Working day at the club. The team would have been in training today.

2 hours ago, helensburghton said:

Or, as I firmly believe, this Dalrada partnership is actually very worthwhile?

• Upvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!