Squad for next Season - Page 50 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad for next Season

23 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

As manager Campbell has every right to do what he needs to do for his squad and to stay ahead of the rest of the division.

Counterpoint: Dick 'dick' Campbell has just got yet another bee in his bunnet about The Famous and thinks that it's 2004 and we're signing Chris Templeman from his outfit.

The last 48 hours couldn't have happened to a more deserving, Sash-singing fud of a 'character' in Scottish football. 

AC7044E2-A9A0-41F5-B095-9500EB0537A8.thumb.jpeg.a15e1c3d5afd987a425243a7f8952cdf.jpeg

• Upvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

35 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Counterpoint: Dick 'dick' Campbell has just got yet another bee in his bunnet about The Famous and thinks that it's 2004 and we're signing Chris Templeman from his outfit.

The last 48 hours couldn't have happened to a more deserving, Sash-singing fud of a 'character' in Scottish football. 

AC7044E2-A9A0-41F5-B095-9500EB0537A8.thumb.jpeg.a15e1c3d5afd987a425243a7f8952cdf.jpeg

Oh, don't get me wrong, it's funny that he's still lost his player. He's a Fife gimp and always will be. But I don't think there's anything wrong with being ruthless with key players.

EOho8Pw.png

1 hour ago, TRVMP said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, it's funny that he's still lost his player. He's a Fife gimp and always will be. But I don't think there's anything wrong with being ruthless with key players.

Still a treacherous snake if its true that he's gone back on his gentlemans agreement with Low.

5 hours ago, Hej said:

Still a treacherous snake if its true that he's gone back on his gentlemans agreement with Low.

True. Hopefully one of them will flap his gums on a podcast one day and we'll find out what happened.

EOho8Pw.png

23 hours ago, TRVMP said:

Being ruthless would have involved pushing Low out the door in the summer, rather than letting the affair drag out and their performances tank in the meantime. Neither Low nor Arbroath come out of this looking professional at all. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Got to imagine that will be Hynes out on loan as well if we can find somewhere for him. 

I quite like Pignatiello this season but his lack of attacking output for the team has become more obvious the longer the season has went on, and we are already blunt enough in attacking areas so hopefully Grimshaw has a bit more attacking quality in him. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Looks a decent signing but odd one for me unless he plans to utilise him in midfield where I think he can play. Carlo looks comfortable at RB and Hynes is ok as a backup for the rare time he will be needed.

Possibly coming in to replace/competition for Blues? 

Would much rather we spent what budget we have on attacking options but in Dougie we trust and all that.

Striker this week please! A win on Sat and we put a nice wee gap between us and 10th.

We were rumoured to be interested in Max Johnston on loan from Motherwell before he went to Cove so signing a right back doesn't come as a surprise, Dougie clearly wanted one.

Decent calibre of signing. Happy with that.

Hynes next out you would think if we can find a taker.

Would be much happier if we can find a forward though.

My pal who is a well fan said he is more of a midfielder than a fullback. Described him as a ball winning midfielder. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come