Squad for next Season - Page 45 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad for next Season

Nicky low next week and a striker would be all we need to have a serious go at making the playoffs this season. Considering where we were about a month ago it's totally changed new contract for Dougie, new investment in the club and hopefully some more quality signings. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2022 at 1:24 PM, so72 said:

I was of the understanding that Nicky wanted to come to Morton but Morton didn't want him. Even played in that game vs Man Utd youngsters.

He would improve our team, thats reason enough.

I was genuinely interested.  I thought he knocked us back, and not the other way around.  That's probably about right, since it was the Ginger Tosser in charge at the time.  He also signed some amount of shite too around that period.

Fair enough, I reckon we should offer Arbroath £20k plus Alan Lithgow for him then.

Thoughts.

*insert signature here*

1 hour ago, capitanus said:

I was genuinely interested.  I thought he knocked us back, and not the other way around.  That's probably about right, since it was the Ginger Tosser in charge at the time.  He also signed some amount of shite too around that period.

Fair enough, I reckon we should offer Arbroath £20k plus Alan Lithgow for him then.

Thoughts.

Aye wasn't trying to be abrasive. Would rather Low than Lithgow thats for sure.

• Upvote 1

Killie sign Christian doidge. Wonder if we are one of the clubs looks to take innes Cameron on loan.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

59 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Killie sign Christian doidge. Wonder if we are one of the clubs looks to take innes Cameron on loan.

I know we aren't in position to be picky but I've never been that impressed by Cameron, hope we attract better.

Big day tomorrow, hopefully!!