Squad for next Season - Page 17 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad for next Season

It'll be interesting to see how these new signings that were mentioned last week will pan out. Been pretty quiet since Dougie went on holiday. 

• Upvote 1

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

2 hours ago, TONofmemories said:

What exactly was said?

Gordon Ritchie started the EGM last week by saying can't say too much right now but we should have a couple of exciting signings early this week.. or words to that effect.

Edited by Madton

13 minutes ago, Madton said:

Gordon Richie started the EGM last week by saying can't say too much right now but we should have a couple of exciting signings early this week.. or words to that effect.

Teatime Thursday then.

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2022 at 4:17 PM, Madton said:

Gordon Ritchie started the EGM last week by saying can't say too much right now but we should have a couple of exciting signings early this week.. or words to that effect.

Cue David Goodwillie.

• Downvote 2

*insert signature here*

2 minutes ago, ChampTon said:

You can't see it on the post above, but on my phone anyway, the Twitter post is using a number 1 emoji for the first 1 in eleven. 

Jack Hamilton it is.

🤣 Good spot. I just thought they fucked up the formatting.

Keeper coach definitely expecting someone to work with today although the incoming and plane emoji had me intrigued.

Delighted with this. Imagine it will be his last year with us so here's hoping its a successful one! 

• Upvote 1

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 hour ago, so72 said:

Would be delighted if its Hamilton, definitely a keeper. Also hoping theres another this afternoon.

Fuck I was wrong as per but what a beautiful way to be wrong. Over the moon to be keeping Strapp!

1 hour ago, ChampTon said:

You can't see it on the post above, but on my phone anyway, the Twitter post is using a number 1 emoji for the first 1 in eleven. 

Jack Hamilton it is.

I thought that was maybe because it's the 1st signing of today to be announced. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come