Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (23rd April) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (23rd April)

Admin

Would you like to showcase your business to c. 10,000 people in the Inverclyde area_ E-mail TheMortonForum@gmail.com to discuss how we can move your business forward! (1).png

We are currently seeking a title sponsor. Our sponsorship package includes your company logo being included in the header of every page of our website, a radio-style ad on our podcast and a weekly social media post on all three of our platforms, with a following of over 10,000. If you own a local business and wish to establish, maintain or diversify your customer base in the Inverclyde area, contact TheMortonForum@gmail.com!

2bf7ae24-ee99-4508-a9c9-4461f7671376.thumb.jpg.cb3c938b0841b7a9f2738d3a2409f478.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spirits, a local company inspired by Clydeside heritage and Inverclyde's incredible scenery. Their new Titan Spiced Rum is available now! Click here to order Titan Spiced Rum!

0001-8014369109_20210916_145344_0000.png

unnamed.png

Our match thread is brought to you in association with the new Clyde Eats app and The Cottage Cafe Bistro. Clyde Eats is a new, Inverclyde-based food delivery app aiming to showcase the very best local restaurants and takeaways. The Clyde Eats app is available to download from Google Play and the App Store now!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering if we might get an idea of any players leaving by their reaction towards the fans after their final home game. 

If I see Robbie in tears and kissing the badge I'll be heartbroken. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

17 hours ago, port-ton said:

Wondering if we might get an idea of any players leaving by their reaction towards the fans after their final home game. 

If I see Robbie in tears and kissing the badge I'll be heartbroken. 

I’d be surprised if anyones been told they’re off. We want every body in the squad thinking they’re scraping for a new contract and that vital last point we need.

Any how, the only person I want to see miserable at 4:50 today is that c**t Billy Dodds

here today, gone to hell

2 hours ago, bob_the_builder said:

I’d be surprised if anyones been told they’re off. We want every body in the squad thinking they’re scraping for a new contract and that vital last point we need.

Any how, the only person I want to see miserable at 4:50 today is that c**t Billy Dodds

My thoughts exactly.

If Imrie learned anything from Shiels it with have been that.

2 hours ago, bob_the_builder said:

I would assume he meant players who are leaving by choice.

41 minutes ago, gmfc_craig said:

Gozie one of such players that will be leaving through choice. His partner is pregnant and wants to go back down south to have baby and be closer to family

Goodbye my king. I will always remember you turning in to prime Ronaldinho vs Dunfermline xx

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Feeling a wee bit nervy about this one. Taking something from the game is essential as we can't rely on Partick or Queens for anything. Midfield still looks concerning but hopefully Gozie, Reilly and Muirhead can find their shooting boots.

Good to see Strapp back.

Front cover of the programme :lol:

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Not happy that we're still playing a central midfield two to accommodate a front three. Wilson's harsh booking now means we can't tackle in the middle of the park at all - because Blues has already shat out of two of them already. 

We're at least showing some life going forward right now, but our midfield is likely to be overrun unless a change is made. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Changed to 4-3-3 after the goal. We should have done it after 10 minutes rather than waiting for the goal when it was clearly coming. Just like last week it's clear that teams have figured out the space this shape gives them in midfield and it's not helped by Blues reverting to his pre-Imrie nothingness.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived