Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Partick Thistle (12th March) - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Partick Thistle (12th March)

Admin

39 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Screenshot_20220312-132909_Brave.jpg

Lad. 

Fantastic stuff, what a great picture.

I'll maybe post some thoughts tomorrow on what I thought was a bit of a funny game which I'm not sure necessarily answered the questions about the players individually, but which at the same showed the quite remarkable wee "x factor" if you will that's been seen time and again since Imrie came in. 

Anyway, for now I just want to say on a wee personal note that it's been a pretty rough couple of weeks and I am absolutely buzzing in the aftermath of the game. You just cannot whack football sometimes, there's nothing like it: no matter what else is going on, it can still raise your spirits no end. Mon the fuckin Ton.

AWMSC

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Is that Richard Foster glaring at Muirhead as Robbie shows the away fans what he was doing with Amy Macdonald on Friday night?

She actually sat next to me at Cappielow once. she's very attractive.

41 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Is that Richard Foster glaring at Muirhead as Robbie shows the away fans what he was doing with Amy Macdonald on Friday night?

:lol: 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

53 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Best post on this forum since the one about Salty putting that bird through the headboard,, tbh.

That's a good statement from Chris Ross there. Glad to see our own stewarding being highlighted as an issue as well as the weans on the park.

Can't happen again in a run of the mill league game but hopefully a watershed moment. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Yep, excellent statement. Sets out the risks nicely without exaggerating, and points out that stewarding needs to improve. The onus is on the fans now to stay in the shed.

Onwards and sideways.

EOho8Pw.png

21 minutes ago, EanieMeany said:

D56C8DD2-A71E-4E71-BB15-9DE17007CB59.jpeg

0E6A726E-4300-43E3-B7F1-C08DE2481CAE.jpeg

Oh my days. That is the most Thistle thing I've ever read. Pure, triple-distilled Hillhead wank.

Get it right fucking up him and little Tarquin as well.

EOho8Pw.png

6 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Well that was lovely. Had the fear after the pitch invasion especially they’d equalise, but glorious to beat that horrible rabble yet again.

Lets never use/speak of that first half midfield setup ever again.

So is it good or embarrassing like your weird little twitter says?

You're the type that sits behind a computer all day with packets of crisps everywhere and bottles of irn bru all over the place. Strange wee dweeb

TIME FOR CHANGE!

4 hours ago, Alibi said:

That's the best post I've seen from you in circa 20 years and potentially one of the best ever on this forum. This needs more likes. 

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

11 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

So is it good or embarrassing like your weird little twitter says?

You're the type that sits behind a computer all day with packets of crisps everywhere and bottles of irn bru all over the place. Strange wee dweeb

with a packet of crisps and a cheeky wee smile.....

:lol:

*insert signature here*

Archived