Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (22nd February) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (22nd February)

Admin

4 minutes ago, SassenachTon said:

WHAT ???

I'm English, I'm in Derbyshire and I've supported Morton since 1970. I'd love to see the resulting media shitestorm if the message had said 'As you're black, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh , Eastern European, mixed race, Roma, gay, lesbian, trans or vegan  = you can't make the purchase. Ridiculous. This is 2022. Culloden happened awhile ago.

“These days if you say you’re English” 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Lol. Where they complaining the ball was over the line?

The Pixellot seems to say it was a successful attempt. It shows Thistle as 1-0 up. But, of course, it wasn't, as Morton didn't kick off after.

As I type that the Pixellot score is fixed to 0-0.

EOho8Pw.png

I fucking hate partick thistle. Their club, players and most of all their fans. A shower of pretentious wankers. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

3 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

I fucking hate partick thistle. Their club, players and most of all their fans. A shower of pretentious wankers. 

They're almost up there with St. Mirren for me. Almost. Clubs like Ayr and Killie and Accies I don't particularly like but Thistle are easily on a level with Falkirk, just below the skunks. Awful club. Their antics during the first COVID season were bad and they've only plumbed new depths from there.

EOho8Pw.png

6 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Yep. Would love to cripple their promotion campaign in anywhere we can. It should be the active goal for the rest of the season after safety is endured. 

Archived