Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (22nd February) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Partick Thistle vs Morton (22nd February)

Admin

2bf7ae24-ee99-4508-a9c9-4461f7671376.thumb.jpg.cb3c938b0841b7a9f2738d3a2409f478.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spirits, a local company inspired by Clydeside heritage and Inverclyde's incredible scenery. Their new Titan Spiced Rum is available now! Click here to order Titan Spiced Rum!

0001-8014369109_20210916_145344_0000.png

unnamed.png

Our match thread is brought to you in association with the new Clyde Eats app and The Cottage Cafe Bistro. Clyde Eats is a new, Inverclyde-based food delivery app aiming to showcase the very best local restaurants and takeaways. The Clyde Eats app is available to download from Google Play and the App Store now!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to see how the team responds after Saturday. 

I can see Imrie maybe making a few changes and shaking things up to get a response out of the team. Crucial game seen Partick twice this season and they were great in the first game and awful in the second so not sure how this will go. 

2 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Can away fans buy the stream for this?

https://tv.ptfc.co.uk/product/partick-thistle-fc-v-greenock-morton-fc-22nd-february-2022/

Although when I tried to buy the Inverness game I got a message saying as I was based in England I couldn't make the purchase.

( I'm definitely in Greenock!)

Hope you get it ok

Is there likely to be a Pixellot stream somewhere?  Probably won't be able to watch the game so not prepared to pay Partick actual money for something i might not be able to watch.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

33 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

https://tv.ptfc.co.uk/product/partick-thistle-fc-v-greenock-morton-fc-22nd-february-2022/

Although when I tried to buy the Inverness game I got a message saying as I was based in England I couldn't make the purchase.

( I'm definitely in Greenock!)

Hope you get it ok

Its quoted on the site that this game IS available to viewers in England.

By the way....unless you already have a ticket prior to kick-off..you're snookered.

No match-day tickets are available to away supporters hoping to purchase a ticket upon arrival.

6 minutes ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

By the way....unless you already have a ticket prior to kick-off..you're snookered.

Well no, you aren't really, when you can literally stand at the turnstile, pay online, and show it for entry.

The only thing you can't do, is rock up and hand them a 20 note at the turnstile.

23 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Surprised Lyon has been left out. Reilly injured I assume.

Not convinced Lyon is 100% since that injury against Inverness. He has came off the last 2 games after 60-70 minutes and doesn't look quite himself.

10 minutes ago, Madton said:

Not convinced Lyon is 100% since that injury against Inverness. He has came off the last 2 games after 60-70 minutes and doesn't look quite himself.

Aye, he’s definitely been struggling a bit. He got by for a while against QOTS but was obviously toiling big time on Saturday.

Big game for Wilson who has a significant point to prove after his showing at the weekend. Can only hope he takes more responsibility on the pitch than he did in the Tele.

AWMSC

Archived