Stewarding at Cappielow - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Stewarding at Cappielow

vikingTON

23 minutes ago, Toby said:

Usual from the usual I’m afraid.

Stewarding had been so much better in recent weeks. Back to the usual power hungry wee gestapo guys today. Not allowing kids to sit in the shed if they don't have an adult with them.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

20 minutes ago, Toby said:

Usual from the usual I’m afraid.

Very poor advert if accurate. 

For some reason the board have a blindspot on this and it continues to give an awful impression of the club. Get a grip and get this sorted and if that means binning the current contractor then so be it. Nobody will miss them.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dunning1874 said:

That conduct last night should surely be the final straw for the steward in question. It can be a genuine mistake to not realise there's a minute silence in the first place, but to bellow "don't tell me to shut up!" after having it pointed out is completely unacceptable.

To be fair, she did apologise and look pretty embarrassed when she finally realised what was going on.

I'm not defending her in general, and I'm not saying she shouldn't have been more aware or professional last night, but she did apologise when she realised. 

The nexus of wee fuds at the back of the shed graduated to chucking coins into the people in front of them today. Stewards nowhere to be seen when they're actually needed.

• Upvote 1

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

On 3/11/2023 at 5:58 PM, GiGi said:

The nexus of wee fuds at the back of the shed graduated to chucking coins into the people in front of them today. Stewards nowhere to be seen when they're actually needed.

That’s been doing my nut in the last couple of games, constant looking out for things getting thrown at you. It’s pies and drinks too.

Stewards nowhere to be seen as usual.

• Toby pinned and unpinned this topic