RIP Tiger - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

RIP Tiger

1 hour ago, TONofmemories said:

His finest work (that i witnessed) was throwing darts at the "Judas" poster pinned to a dart board in the Norseman. 

RIP. 

Best memory of Tiger was the night we had a preseason meeting of the Lighthouse travel club. Tiger had been admitted to the IRH a few days before, so no one expected to see him.

However, the door opens and in walks the bold Tiger wearing pyjamas and a hospital dressing gown announcing he was fed up and had told the ward staff he was going down to the main door for a smoke and got a lift into the pub from a taxi driver he knew and he’d go back when the meeting was over.

😂😂

19 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Best memory of Tiger was the night we had a preseason meeting of the Lighthouse travel club. Tiger had been admitted to the IRH a few days before, so no one expected to see him.

However, the door opens and in walks the bold Tiger wearing pyjamas and a hospital dressing gown announcing he was fed up and had told the ward staff he was going down to the main door for a smoke and got a lift into the pub from a taxi driver he knew and he’d go back when the meeting was over.

😂😂

Thanks for that, sums him up perfectly! :)

2 hours ago, TONofmemories said:

His finest work (that i witnessed) was throwing darts at the "Judas" poster pinned to a dart board in the Norseman. 

RIP. 

There’s definitely a video of that somewhere.

A brilliant afternoon in the Norseman with us celebrating Falkirk’s relegation and the United fans celebrating Dundee going down.

The place was in raptures when Tiger hit Daft Raymond’s picture with that final dart, what a day.

1 minute ago, Toby said:

There’s definitely a video of that somewhere.

A brilliant afternoon in the Norseman with us celebrating Falkirk’s relegation and the United fans celebrating Dundee going down.

The place was in raptures when Tiger hit Daft Raymond’s picture with that final dart, what a day.

I'll have a look for it. I'm sure I took a few videos.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

9 hours ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

Tiger was my big bro. Going by the many tributes we've received in the last 24 hours he's going to be sadly missed by many, many people. A Ton man through and through, but also a kind and gentle soul. RIP Tiger.

I'm really sorry for your loss CHC.  I never made the connection.  I'm assuming the down vote from Stuart Duncan was a mistake.  RIP Tiger 😩

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

18 hours ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

Tiger was my big bro. Going by the many tributes we've received in the last 24 hours he's going to be sadly missed by many, many people. A Ton man through and through, but also a kind and gentle soul. RIP Tiger.

Condolences to you and your family for your loss CHC.  

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Whether in the Cowshed or in the pub with a pint in hand, Tiger in full rant mode was a sight to behold. He was on his usual good form in the Norseman the day of the Dunfermline game. RIP.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived