Match Preview/Thread - Ayr United vs Morton (15th January) - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Ayr United vs Morton (15th January)

Admin

8 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Next week is a bit of a free hit. I actually fancy us to give them a game, but wouldn’t be too fussed to see Muirhead, Jacobs, Garrity, Russell etc in - but we should be all out to be getting folk in the ground for the Raith game, they’re very much there for the taking. 

Somebody asked me tonight how we were getting on and it’s the first time in years I’ve been able to say “Actually not bad” 

Agree its a free hit but needs to be our strongest team for me. Give them another game to work together, not like we have a midweek game to worry about. Not had that many games over the last few weeks so fatigue shouldn't come in to it.

Fancy us to give them a game too. Sneak a draw and get them back to Cappielow. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was wrong with the disallowed goal? Looked to me that keeper bumped into one of our players.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

3 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

I was at man city vs Chelsea yesterday before watching game on my phone and if Lukaku is worth £90m or whatever then Gozie must be worth at least double that. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived